On January 15th, the Apache APISIX community is joining forces with the Apache Shardingsphere community to bring you an online sharing session.
Sheng Wu, Apache SkyWalking Founder
In this speech, we will introduce CyborgFlow, a stress testing tool jointly released by Apache ShardingSphere, Apache Skywalk and Apache APISIX. We'll share: - What is CyborgFlow？- How do the three Top-Level Projects Work Together to Create the Tool that Supports Full-link Stress Testing- How to Use Cyborg to Centralize Full-link Flow and Data Analysis and Decrease Costs- How to Use CyborgFlow to Maximize Data Asset Analysis and Managemenet Speed
Jintao Zhang, API7.ai Cloud Native Specialist，Apache APISIX Committer，Kubernetes ingress-NGINX Reviewer
- What are the Pain Points Faced by Cloud Databases?
- Apache APISIX Ingress & Observable Database Proxy
- How Apache APISIX Ingress Empowers Cloud Databases
Yang Hou, SphereEx-Middleware Engineer, Apache ShardingSphere Contributor
- Apache ShardingSphere Shadow DB's Architecture Design
- Application Scenarios for Apache ShardingSphere Shadow DB- Shadow DB's Data Routing Capability in CyborgFlow
Jinchao Shuai, API7.ai Engineer, Apache APISIX PMC Member
- Apache APISIX Introduction and Architecture Design
- Apache APISIX Observability Capabilities
- Apache APISIX's Multiple Database Protocols Support (xRPC)
- Apache APISIX: Network Traffic Analysis Application Scenario and Multi-Language Support Ecosystem
Chengxiang Lan, SphereEx - Engineer & Apache ShardingSphere Contributor
- An Introduction to DistSQL
- DistSQL Application to Different Business Scenarios
- DistSQL Application to Database Management
Scan the code to follow Apache APISIX's video account below. We look forward to meeting you on the afternoon of January 15th!